Friday 17 February 2012

Hello,

I have a whole hotchpotch of different things to tell you about today. One piece of good news is that Hull Uni have found a theatre company to do the play Investigation: Haunted House. They are called Double Take Theatre Company and they will be taking the play into schools.

The second piece of good news is that the novel to go with the play is very nearly written. Mark and I are hoping to start sending it out to agents next week.

A third piece of good news is that The Cotswold Listener, a CD for the blind, will be featuring some of my work, and also my grandmother, Effie M. Roberts's poems.

Finally, on the health level... Some of you will know I have lived a lot of my life with varying levels of disability. I have seen a doctor today who said she hopes to cure me. Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment